Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.Arterra Realty - The fastest growing real estate company in Michigan
4397 Main St, Brown City
Once in a lifetime chance to own a well established neighborhood bar and grill in a thriving area of business growth. Turn Key ready. Business shows good profit. Very steady business. Plenty of seating and more than ample parking. Pool room - band area - kitchen. All licenses included. Call your favorite realtor today.
- MLS® #218040137
- Total Sq. Ft5,500
- Year Built1977
- Sub-TypeBusiness&real Estate
- Utilities220V Available, Fire Sprinkler
- ExteriorSteel/Metal, Wood
- Exterior FeaturesAwning/Overhang(s), Back-Up Generator, Chimney Caps, Doors Under 10 ft, Doors 10-15 ft, Doors 16-20 ft, Doors Over 20 ft, ENERGY STAR® Qualified Skylights, ENERGY STAR® Qualified Solar Light Tubes, Gray Water System, Gutter Guard System, Disabled Access, Loading Dock/Grade, Loading Dock/Well, Levelers, Outside Lighting, Permeable Paving, Perimeter Fence, Rain Barrel/Cistern(s), Satellite Dish, Sprinkler(s), Water-Smart Landscaping, WaterSense® Labeled Irrigation Controller, Used WaterSense® Irrigation Partner
- Address4397 Main St
- Area76232-Brown City
- SubdivisionR G BROWNS SUB
- CityBrown City
- Zip Code48416
- HeatingForced Air
- DistrictBrown City
- Listing OfficeGreat Lakes Town & Country Realty
IDX provided courtesy of Realcomp II Ltd., via Arterra Realty and REALCOMP, Copyright 2019 Realcomp II Ltd. Shareholders. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, noncommercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The accuracy of all information, regardless of source, is not guaranteed or warranted. All information should be independently verified.