Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.Arterra Realty - The fastest growing real estate company in Michigan
3760 Eaton Gate Ln, Auburn Hills
What a buy! The largest floor plan in desirable Adams Ridge which offers sidewalks, tennis courts, pond with gazebo and more. Great location for commuters with quick access to M-59 & I-75. Traditional colonial styling with four bedrooms up is situated on a lot with a very private rear yard. Many updates include kitchen with granite counters and ceramic flooring, updated master bath with granite, ceramic, spa tub and separate shower, deck rebuilt, roof and furnace replaced. Quick possession. Home warranty. Award Winning Avondale Schools.
- MLS® #219008878
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Total Sq. Ft2,799
- Year Built1994
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Direct Access, Door Opener, Electricity
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Gazebo, Outside Lighting, Sprinkler(s)
- Listing OfficeMax Broock, REALTORS®-Rochester
- Address3760 Eaton Gate Ln
- Area02141-Auburn Hills
- SubdivisionADAMS RIDGE SUB NO 2
- CityAuburn Hills
- Zip Code48326
- Interior FeaturesCable Available, High Spd Internet Avail, Humidifier, Jetted Tub, Sump Pump
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Stove, Washing Machine
- HeatingForced Air
- CoolingCeiling Fans 2+, Central Air
- FireplacesGas, Family Room
IDX provided courtesy of Realcomp II Ltd., via Arterra Realty and REALCOMP, Copyright 2019 Realcomp II Ltd. Shareholders. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, noncommercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The accuracy of all information, regardless of source, is not guaranteed or warranted. All information should be independently verified.