Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.Arterra Realty - The fastest growing real estate company in Michigan
4346 Deeside Dr, Brighton
Completely updated Facing Nature Preserve & Ore Creek. Walk to Downtown Brighton. 2 bedrooms both with walk in closets. 2 baths full Ceramic. Great room with Vaulted Ceilings, Gas Fireplace, Balcony & Fabulous view of Ore Creek. Attached 1 car Garage. Maple Kitchen,Quartz Counters SS appliances. Easy to show. Move right in.
- MLS® #219027478
- Full Baths2
- Total Sq. Ft1,525
- Year Built2006
- # of Garages1
- GaragesAttached, Direct Access, Door Opener, Electricity
- Exterior FeaturesOutside Lighting, Sprinkler(s), Grounds Maintenance, Private Entry
- Listing OfficeRE/MAX Classic
- Address4346 Deeside Dr
- SubdivisionABERDEEN OF BRIGHTON CONDO
- Zip Code48116
- Interior FeaturesCable Available, High Spd Internet Avail, Pets Allowed
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Stove, Washing Machine
- HeatingForced Air
- CoolingCeiling Fan, Central Air
- FireplacesGas, Great Room
IDX provided courtesy of Realcomp II Ltd., via Arterra Realty and REALCOMP, Copyright 2019 Realcomp II Ltd. Shareholders. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, noncommercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The accuracy of all information, regardless of source, is not guaranteed or warranted. All information should be independently verified.