Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.Arterra Realty - The fastest growing real estate company in Michigan
9025 Highgrove Crt, Atlas Twp
Lovely estate in exclusive Windfield Hills on 3 acres. Both elegance and functionality all wrapped into one home. 3 fireplaces (2 way between the master bedroom and world class master bath) imported marble foyer and baths. 15 foot cedar closet for seasonal storage. Soaring 2 story and 9 foot ceilings, side entry 3 car garage. Finished lower level with exercise room, guest bed/bath, 44 x 15 recreation room and so much more. Subject to seller finding suitable home within 30 days of accepting offer.
- MLS® #219064404
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths2
- Total Sq. Ft4,209
- Year Built2000
- # of Garages3
- GaragesAttached, Door Opener, Electricity, Side Entrance
- Exterior FeaturesOutside Lighting
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams First Grand Blanc
- Address9025 Highgrove Crt
- Area08131-Atlas Twp
- SubdivisionWINDFIELD HILLS CONDO
- CityAtlas Twp
- Zip Code48439
- Interior FeaturesAir Cleaner, Cable Available, Central Vacuum, High Spd Internet Avail, Jetted Tub, Security Alarm (owned), Water Softener (owned), Wet Bar
- AppliancesBar Fridge, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Refrigerator, Stove
- HeatingForced Air
- CoolingCeiling Fan, Central Air
- FireplacesGas, Great Room, Basement, Master Bedroom
IDX provided courtesy of Realcomp II Ltd., via Arterra Realty and REALCOMP, Copyright 2020 Realcomp II Ltd. Shareholders. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, noncommercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The accuracy of all information, regardless of source, is not guaranteed or warranted. All information should be independently verified.