Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.Arterra Realty - The fastest growing real estate company in Michigan
490 Newburne Pointe, Bloomfield Twp
BEAUTIFUL VIEWS FROM EVERY ROOM IN THIS IMMACULATE UPPER UNIT WITH ATTACHED GARAGE IN THE HEATHERS. SHARP ARCHITECTURAL DETAIL T/O. IMPRESSIVE TWO STORY FOYER. OPEN FLOOR PLAN WITH VAULTED CEILINGS. SPACIOUS MASTER SUITE OPENS TO BALCONY OVERLOOKING WOODS. LIVING ROOM W/FIREPLACE. SHARP KITCHEN W/SUNNY BREAKFAST NOOK. 2ND PRIVATE BEDROOM W/WALK IN CLOSET. PLENTY OF STORAGE. NEW FURNACE AND AC.AVAILABLE PRIVATE GOLF CLUB FEATURES FABULOUS CLUBHOUSE, DINING, POOL AND TENNIS.
- MLS® #219064859
- Full Baths2
- Total Sq. Ft1,902
- Year Built1993
- Sub-TypeEnd Unit
- # of Garages1
- GaragesAttached, Direct Access, Door Opener, Electricity
- Has PoolYes
- ExteriorBrick, Wood
- Exterior FeaturesGrounds Maintenance, Pool - Inground, Private Entry
- ConstructionPlatted Sub.
- Listing OfficeRE/MAX Classic
- Address490 Newburne Pointe
- Area02193-Bloomfield Twp
- SubdivisionLOCHMOOR VILLAGE OCCPN 740
- CityBloomfield Twp
- Zip Code48304
- Interior FeaturesCable Available, High Spd Internet Avail
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Stove, Washing Machine
- HeatingForced Air
- CoolingCeiling Fans 2+, Central Air
- FireplacesGas, Living Room
- DistrictBloomfield Hills
IDX provided courtesy of Realcomp II Ltd., via Arterra Realty and REALCOMP, Copyright 2019 Realcomp II Ltd. Shareholders. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, noncommercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The accuracy of all information, regardless of source, is not guaranteed or warranted. All information should be independently verified.