Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.Arterra Realty - The fastest growing real estate company in Michigan
1006 Chapin Ave, Birmingham
NEW CONSTRUCTION in highly desirable Birmingham. Stunning contemporary 4-Bedroom, 3 1/2-Bathroom SMART HOME with open concept, only one block away from a lovely park and easy access to Woodward. Spacious Kitchen, custom white cabinetry and granite; full wood doors throughout home. Solid oak floors, 8' doors, sleek gas fireplace. Master Bedroom includes a huge walk-in closet with custom shelving, coffered ceilings and marble Bathroom with oversize shower. Finishes are neutral to accommodate a wide range of decorating tastes. This amazing home is ready to move into today!
- MLS® #219068737
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Total Sq. Ft2,470
- Year Built2019
- # of Garages2
- GaragesDetached, Door Opener, Electricity
- Exterior FeaturesOutside Lighting
- ConstructionNew Construction
- Listing OfficeReal Estate One-Troy
- Address1006 Chapin Ave
- SubdivisionLEINBACH-HUMPHREY'S WOODWARD AVE SUB
- Zip Code48009
- Interior FeaturesCable Available, Jetted Tub, Sound System
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Refrigerator, Stove
- HeatingENERGY STAR® Qualified Furnace Equipment, Forced Air, Zoned
- CoolingCeiling Fan, Central Air, ENERGY STAR® Qualified A/C Equipment
- FireplacesGas, Living Room
IDX provided courtesy of Realcomp II Ltd., via Arterra Realty and REALCOMP, Copyright 2019 Realcomp II Ltd. Shareholders. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, noncommercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The accuracy of all information, regardless of source, is not guaranteed or warranted. All information should be independently verified.