Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.Arterra Realty - The fastest growing real estate company in Michigan
1834 Fairview St, Birmingham
GREAT HOME IN FABULOUS NEIGHBORHOOD - LOCATED ON LOW-TRAFFIC, NO OUTLET STREET. Walk to Quarton Elementary. Attends Derby M.S. and Seaholm H.S. House addition (2012) includes 2-Bedrooms, Library/Entertainment/Study area, huge walk-in closet and full Bathroom added, Hardie Plank siding. In-ground salt water pool installed (2013). Kitchen opens to large Great Room with cathedral ceiling and dynamic newer window overlooking private yard/canopy/in-ground pool. Master Suite with large Bathroom, garden tub, double sinks. Remodeled half Bathroom. Dual heating (2010-2011) and A/C Systems (2011-2012).
- MLS® #219070792
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Total Sq. Ft2,343
- Year Built1950
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Direct Access, Electricity, Door Opener
- Has PoolYes
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Outside Lighting, Pool - Inground
- ConstructionPlatted Sub.
- Listing OfficeReal Estate One-Troy
- Address1834 Fairview St
- SubdivisionPLEASANT VIEW SUB -BLOOMFIELD TWP
- Zip Code48009
- Interior FeaturesCable Available, High Spd Internet Avail, Humidifier, Programmable Thermostat, Security Alarm (owned)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Microwave, Refrigerator, Stove, Washing Machine
- HeatingForced Air
- CoolingCentral Air, Ceiling Fan
- FireplacesWood Stove, Great Room
IDX provided courtesy of Realcomp II Ltd., via Arterra Realty and REALCOMP, Copyright 2020 Realcomp II Ltd. Shareholders. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, noncommercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The accuracy of all information, regardless of source, is not guaranteed or warranted. All information should be independently verified.