Hi There! Is this Your First Time?

Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.


Arterra Realty - The fastest growing real estate company in Michigan

  • Price$499,000
  • Beds4
  • Baths3
  • SQ. Feet2,450
  • Acres171.00
  • Built2014

22953 W Us Hwy 41, Champion Twp

MARQUETTE COUNTY HOME WITH 171 ACRES THAT HAS EVERYTHING! FOR STARTERS THE LAND IS 85% WOODED AND THE OTHER 15% HAS MULTIPLE STREAMS AND PONDS GREAT FOR FISHING. DON'T FORGET WILDLIFE/ HUNTING, THIS PROPERTY HAS DEER, MOOSE, BEAR, WATERFOWL AND TONS OF OTHER ANIMALS THROUGHOUT. THE POLE BARN HAS AN ATTACHED GREENHOUSE AND IF YOU WALK THE PROPERTY YOU WILL FIND NATURAL ASPARAGUS, APPLE TREES, BLUEBERRIES, BLACKBERRIES, AND RASPBERRIES. THE HOME ITSELF WAS BUILT IN 2014 AND YOU CAN SEE THE HARD WORK THAT HAS BEEN PUT INTO IT. FROM THE BEAUTIFUL KITCHEN WHEN YOU WALK IN OR THE FINISHED WALK OUT BASEMENT. ALSO THE BONUS ROOM COULD BE A POSSIBLE 5TH BEDROOMS. THE HOME IS POWERED BY SOLAR PANELS AND IS COMPLETELY OFF THE GRID. FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME AT 9892553156 FOR SHOWINGS. BATVAI.

Essential Information

  • MLS® #219084442
  • Price$499,000
  • Bedrooms4
  • Bathrooms3.00
  • Full Baths3
  • Total Sq. Ft2,450
  • Acres171.00
  • Year Built2014
  • TypeResidential
  • Sub-TypeCape Cod
  • StatusActive

Amenities

  • # of Garages2
  • GaragesAttached
  • WaterfrontCreek, Pond

Exterior

  • ExteriorWood
  • Exterior FeaturesAwnings/Overhangs
  • FoundationBasement

Listing Details

  • Listing OfficeColdwell Banker T & C Real Est

Community Information

  • Address22953 W Us Hwy 41
  • Area52091-Ely Twp
  • CityChampion Twp
  • CountyMarquette
  • StateMI
  • Zip Code49814

Interior

  • Interior FeaturesJetted Tub
  • AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Stove, Washing Machine
  • HeatingRadiant
  • CoolingCeiling Fan
  • FireplaceYes
  • FireplacesWood Stove, Living Room

School Information

  • DistrictIshpeming
Please provide a valid email address.

IDX provided courtesy of Realcomp II Ltd., via Arterra Realty and REALCOMP, Copyright 2019 Realcomp II Ltd. Shareholders. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, noncommercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The accuracy of all information, regardless of source, is not guaranteed or warranted. All information should be independently verified.