Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.Arterra Realty - The fastest growing real estate company in Michigan
41505 Copper Creek Dr, Canton Twp
Welcome to home to this move in ready first floor, end unit condo with a private deck off your living room for you to sit and enjoy your beautiful view on. Walk in to your open concept condo, living room with a gas fireplace, formal dining room which features beautiful columns. Master suite with a Jacuzzi tub, separate shower, double sinks and walk in closet First floor laundry equipped with washer and dryer!
- MLS® #219096403
- Full Baths2
- Total Sq. Ft1,314
- Year Built1996
- Sub-TypeEnd Unit
- # of Garages1
- GaragesAttached, Direct Access, Door Opener, Electricity
- ExteriorBrick, Cedar
- Exterior FeaturesGazebo, Grounds Maintenance, Outside Lighting
- ConstructionPlatted Sub.
- Listing OfficeEXP Realty of Plymouth-Canton
- Address41505 Copper Creek Dr
- Area05071-Canton Twp
- SubdivisionCOPPER CREEK COND
- CityCanton Twp
- Zip Code48187
- Interior FeaturesCable Available, Carbon Monoxide Alarm(s), High Spd Internet Avail, Jetted Tub, Programmable Thermostat
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Free-Standing Gas Oven, Free-Standing Refrigerator, Washing Machine
- HeatingForced Air
- CoolingCeiling Fan, Central Air
- FireplacesGas, Living Room
- DistrictPlymouth Canton
IDX provided courtesy of Realcomp II Ltd., via Arterra Realty and REALCOMP, Copyright 2019 Realcomp II Ltd. Shareholders. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, noncommercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The accuracy of all information, regardless of source, is not guaranteed or warranted. All information should be independently verified.