Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.Arterra Realty - The fastest growing real estate company in Michigan
750 Forest C3, Birmingham
Beautiful Birmingham Condominium in the Triangle District. 750 Forest #303. This home is waiting for the finishes to be completed by the new owner, where you will have amazing choices from our Design Studio. This home has lovely South /Western views with walls of windows that peak at the tree tops. You will have choices of appliances, flooring, bath finishes, featuring Dura Supreme cabinetry and so much more. 750 Forest features a roof top terrace that includes a kitchen with gas grill, pergola, seasonal seating and a cozy fire-pit table to enjoy the cool fall evenings. Disclaimer: Photos are of the Model Unit # 205 THE MODEL WILL BE CLOSED 1/24/20 THROUGH 2/7/20. PLEASE SCHEDULE APPOINTMENTS PRIOR TO 1/24/20.
- MLS® #219102660
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Total Sq. Ft1,989
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeContemporary, End Unit
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Direct Access, Door Opener, Heated
- ExteriorBlock/Concrete/Masonry, Brick, Composition, Other
- FoundationPost and Piers, Slab
- Listing OfficeRobertson Brothers Company
- Address750 Forest C3
- Zip Code48009
- Interior FeaturesCable Available, Carbon Monoxide Alarm(s), Elevator/Lift, High Spd Internet Avail, Humidifier
- AppliancesENERGY STAR qualified dishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan, Ice Maker, Microwave, Built-In Gas Oven, Built-In Refrigerator, Stainless Steel Appliance(s)
- HeatingForced Air
- CoolingCentral Air
IDX provided courtesy of Realcomp II Ltd., via Arterra Realty and REALCOMP, Copyright 2020 Realcomp II Ltd. Shareholders. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, noncommercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The accuracy of all information, regardless of source, is not guaranteed or warranted. All information should be independently verified.