Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.Arterra Realty - The fastest growing real estate company in Michigan
750 Forest Unit C2, Birmingham
This Amazing home is finished and ready to occupy. It has been appointed with beautiful Dura Supreme cabinetry, Bosch appliances, in home laundry area, and many other of our finish features. All of 750 Forest has access to an amazing roof top terrace with comfy seating, a fire pit table...not to mention the kitchen & out door grill...all shaded by a lovely wood pergola. You will have 2 parking spaces in the temperature controlled garage. Make an appointment to visit 750 Forest and be a part of this innovative community. THE MODEL WILL BE CLOSED 1/24/20 THROUGH 2/7/20. PLEASE SCHEDULE APPOINTMENTS PRIOR TO 1/24/20.
- MLS® #219104615
- Full Baths2
- Total Sq. Ft1,593
- Year Built2019
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Direct Access, Door Opener, Electricity, Heated, Tandem
- ExteriorBlock/Concrete/Masonry, Brick, Composition
- Exterior FeaturesBBQ Grill, Cabana, Grounds Maintenance, Outside Lighting, Private Entry
- FoundationBasement, Slab
- Listing OfficeRobertson Brothers Company
- Address750 Forest Unit C2
- Zip Code48009
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Free-Standing Gas Range, Range Hood, Built-In Refrigerator, Stainless Steel Appliance(s), Vented Exhaust Fan
- HeatingForced Air
IDX provided courtesy of Realcomp II Ltd., via Arterra Realty and REALCOMP, Copyright 2020 Realcomp II Ltd. Shareholders. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, noncommercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The accuracy of all information, regardless of source, is not guaranteed or warranted. All information should be independently verified.