Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.Arterra Realty - The fastest growing real estate company in Michigan
8121 Grand River Rd, Brighton Twp
You must see this home on all sports Woodland Lake! This beautiful home features 5 beds, 4 baths, and completely finished walkout basement with a theater/media room. The Master has its own private deck where you can enjoy the panoramic views of the lake. Also, you will want to entertain your friends and family in the enclosed 4 season room that also overlooks the water. You get all of this on a spacious ¾ acre lot with 104’ lake frontage. This home is priced well below market so you can make it exactly the way you want it.
- MLS® #219109475
- Full Baths4
- Total Sq. Ft3,300
- Year Built1967
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Direct Access, Electricity
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontBeach Access, Lake Frontage, All Sports Lake, Dock Facilities
- Exterior FeaturesChimney Cap(s), Outside Lighting, Satellite Dish
- Listing OfficeKW Realty Livingston
- Address8121 Grand River Rd
- Area01122-Brighton Twp
- CityBrighton Twp
- Zip Code48114
- Interior FeaturesCable Available, Jetted Tub, Sound System
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Built-In Gas Range, Trash Compactor, Washing Machine
- HeatingForced Air
- CoolingCeiling Fan, Central Air
- FireplacesNatural, Great Room
IDX provided courtesy of Realcomp II Ltd., via Arterra Realty and REALCOMP, Copyright 2019 Realcomp II Ltd. Shareholders. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, noncommercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The accuracy of all information, regardless of source, is not guaranteed or warranted. All information should be independently verified.