Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.Arterra Realty - The fastest growing real estate company in Michigan
308 N Rochester Rd Apt 9 Unit 9, Clawson
Adorable Ranch Condo located in Clawson. Two bedrooms and 2 full baths, a rare find! Very private and secluded small complex. Private entry with two assigned parking spots steps from your front door. Great opportunity to live in a community that does not have many rental properties. Landlord pays Association dues monthly which include snow removal, trash pickup and water. 1.5 month rent for security Deposit, first month rent and $200.00 non refundable cleaning fee required. Proof of employment, credit report and application.Association does not allow dogs. No smoking allowed in the condo. Easy show, available immediately. IMMEDIATE OCCUPANCY !!
- MLS® #2200014173
- Full Baths2
- Total Sq. Ft1,079
- Year Built1974
- ParkingAssigned Spaces, Lighted, Unassigned/General
- Exterior FeaturesGrounds Maintenance, Outside Lighting
- Listing OfficeHomefront Real Estate
- Address308 N Rochester Rd Apt 9 Unit 9
- SubdivisionBROOKFIELD VILLAGE OCCPN 173
- Zip Code48017
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Self Cleaning Oven, Free-Standing Electric Range, Range Hood, Free-Standing Refrigerator, Vented Exhaust Fan, Washing Machine
- HeatingForced Air
- CoolingCeiling Fan, Central Air
IDX provided courtesy of Realcomp II Ltd., via Arterra Realty and REALCOMP, Copyright 2020 Realcomp II Ltd. Shareholders. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, noncommercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The accuracy of all information, regardless of source, is not guaranteed or warranted. All information should be independently verified.