Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.Arterra Realty - The fastest growing real estate company in Michigan
3235 Brookview Court, ADRIAN TWP
4 bedroom, 2.5 bath Colonial on a quiet cul-de-sac offers 2,700 fin. sq. ft. of living space. Updated kitchen includes all appliances, formal dining room, large living room leads to a deck overlooking the back yard. Upper level bedrooms have large closets and full bath. The full walk-out basement includes a 17x11 partly finished recreation room with corner fireplace, full bath, bonus room, laundry/utility room and storage. 2 car garage has a workshop. Security system. Storage shed. Situated on half acre treed lot in North Hills Subdivision.
- MLS® #56031393031
- Full Baths1
- Half Baths1
- Total Sq. Ft2,200
- Year Built1973
- ParkingGarages, Other
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached, Electricity, Workshop
- Exterior FeaturesSatellite Dish
- Listing OfficeHoward Hanna Real Estate Services-Tecumseh
- Address3235 Brookview Court
- Area13091-Adrian Twp
- SubdivisionNORTH HILLS ESTATES
- CityADRIAN TWP
- Zip Code49221
- Interior FeaturesEgress Window(s), High Spd Internet Avail, Humidifier, Intercom, Security Alarm, Water Softener (rented)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Freezer, Microwave, Stove, Refrigerator, Washing Machine
- HeatingForced Air
- CoolingAttic Fan, Ceiling Fan, Central Air
IDX provided courtesy of Realcomp II Ltd., via Arterra Realty and LENAWEE, Copyright 2019 Realcomp II Ltd. Shareholders. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, noncommercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The accuracy of all information, regardless of source, is not guaranteed or warranted. All information should be independently verified.